Fashion Week is a week filled with excitement but also can be very busy and hectic which makes it easy to miss those "essential" items while deciding what to take with you from show to show. We've put together a short but important list of the items you will definitely need to make it through the day.
1. A Big Handbag - Fashion Week is the one week you will need to get bring out your "luggage". If you already love carrying around a large handbag than you'll love this week, but if you aren't we suggest investing in one that has a handle as well as a shoulder strap.
2. A Camera - this is essential. Whether you have a large one or small one, bring it. We suggest bringing a small camera with a powerful lense like this Olympus Pen E-PI1.
3. Wet Ones - you never know if you or someone else will spill those delicious drinks all over your brand new dress.
4. Umbrella - another essential, weather can be unpredictable and you don't want to get caught in the rain without one rushing to the next show.
5. Lip Balm - Kiehl's makes an awesome lip balm in a great travel size that is easy to throw in your purse or pocket. Keep those lips lookin' good ladies!
6. Big Black Sunglasses - keeps the sun out of your eyes. Also helps you from having to make eye-contact with anyone you might not want to.
7. iPad - the new notepad. Take notes, keep your Twitter followers up-to-date.
8. iPhone + Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case - you won't be running out of battery anytime soon with this on your phone. (plus it comes in different colors)
9. Coffee - whether it be Starbucks or your local coffee shop, you might want to get one in the morning if it's going to be a long day. The last thing you want is to be caught yawning at a show or in a photo.
10. Ballerina Flats - after walking around in your sky-high heels, you'll be glad you brought these in your bag.
11. Planner/Diary - keep your week and events organized with sleek and chic one like from Smythson.Tweet