This unsigned collar necklace from the 50s if absolutely amazing. New to our collection here at House of Lavande, we've noticed it to be an instant hit among all of you so what better way to showcase it then in a Day to Night feature. Because it's such an elaborate necklace, it's best to keep your outfits simple and tailored to allow it to shine.
Black trousers, a fitted white top like this silk peplum top and flats are perfect to wear with this necklace. Add a handbag in the same cobalt blue as in the necklace and you've got it set. Since the weather is starting to change, throw in a military style jacket like this one from Ted Baker.
For night time, choose a form fitting dress like this one from Victoria Beckham's collection, some great heeled boots and a matching clutch and bracelet. Add a jacket in a cool color like this hunter green to keep it from looking too business. Add your favorite lipstick and you will have all eyes on you.
1. Stella McCartney Slim Trousers
2. Balenciaga Papier A4 Tote
3. Charlotte Olympia Kitty Classic Velvet Flat
4. Theory Silk Pleated Peplum Top
5. Ted Baker ROS Jacket
1. Victoria Beckham Belted Stretch Dress
2. Jimmy Choo Black Suede 'Evans' Bootie
3. House of Lavande Vintage Bracelet
4. Yves Saint Laurent Rogue Pur Couture
5. Chloe Navy Marcie Zip Clutch
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim Fleece Biker Jacket