Bright colors have been a big part of this years summer looks but why not try something different and wear warm colors to soften up your look throughout the day. Try these tips to incorporate these pieces into your wardrobe:
- Tan or nude shoes can help elongate you legs, especially with a dress, skirt or shorts.
- A tan bag doesn't look as harsh as a dark bag in the summer. Try a big hobo or shoulder bag in a light color this season and it will surely brighten up your look.
- A chambray shirt can help break up a too-neautral outfit. If you are too nervous going with all warm colors, wear a denim shirt or vest. Tie around your waist with a long skirt or skinny jeans for a cool, summer look.
- Jewelry is always fun to play around with but a simple multi-strand necklace or a pair of earrings in a coral color can add just that extra bit of sparkle and shine to your outfit this summer.
- Don't forget your sun protection!.. in the form of a hat that is. Be ultra chic this summer in a oversized tan hat. Not to mention it looks good with just about everything!
Get this look:
House of Lavande Vintage 1960's coral earrings
Hermes Ottomane sandals
Steven Alan Janis felt fedora hat
House of Lavande Vintage 1950's unsigned necklace
L Farrow x The Row tortoiseshell sunglasses
Zimmerman Devoted floral ruffle bikini
Alexander Wang Darcy handbag
Lanvin leather ballet flats
True Religion Vintage Rocky denim shirt