The fall 2012 runways had much to offer this year at Fashion Week, and one of the trends we are loving most is the classic look of black and white monochrome. From edgier menswear cuts, to beautiful flowing chiffon and organza, the simplicity of black and white is sure to be a chic staple this coming fall season.
1. House of Lavande Vintage Schreiner bracelet
2. Lulu Guinness black and white Fifi Clutch
3. Yves Saint Laurent Tribute pumps
4. House of Lavande Vintage unsigned black earrings
5. Helmut Lang Fragment paneled dress