Skincare is an essential part of beauty and should be apart of every woman's daily regime. With so many options out there it's hard to choose what is best for your skin. We've put together some of our favorite skin care products and the little secrets on the best ways to use them.1. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream: The best for dry, chapped skin as well as burns, cuts and scrapes. Put on before bed and let it work it's magic overnight! Comes in fragrance and fragrance-free.
2. Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment: An anti-aging lip treatment proven to repair, nourish, plump, and smooth wrinkles around the lip area. After all, you have to treat your lips the same way you treat your eyes!
3. Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic: This heavenly floral-scented, non-drying toner refreshes, soothers and brightens your skin. Alcohol-free, it adds a fine layer of moisture so it's great to spritz on at any time of the day, especially if you are traveling!
4. Josie Maran Argan Oil: A lightweight oil that can be used as a daily moisturizer or treatment for skin, hair and nails. If you use argan oil for your hair, use the excess on your hands to moisturize your skin or put a small amount on your face before you start your makeup.
5. Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Cream: A powerful healing cream, it consistently replenishes skin's energy using nanotechnology to safely deliver the power of pure gold.
6. Chanel Ultra Correction and Firming Night Cream: Great to put on your face before bed, this moisturizer goes beyond surface action and offers a firming approach based on a natural lifting effect at
the heart of the skin.
7. Creme de la Mer The Eye Balm Intense: The appearance of puffiness, irritation and other signs of fatigue begin to fade as the eye area is renewed, creating a look of life and youthfulness. Use with the
sterling silver applicator day and night to achieve the best results.