The sun is shining and the water is glistening - it's almost summertime! Are you ready to hit the beach? Chances are, probably not. Many woman stress about pulling out their bathing suits from the back of their closet and looking savvy chic while lounging around in the sun. Here are some great beach and resort looks that can help you embrace your style.
1. A Great Beach Bag It's a necessity. A great beach bag is the ultimate accessory to carry around the beach or resort. This Anya Hindmarch canvas beach bag is chic and perfect to carry your beach necessities.
2. A Statement Necklace This House of Lavande 1950's Schreiner Green Necklace may seem a little formal to wear with your bathing suit on the beach, but throw it on with a great coverup or dress for a chic lunch or an after-beach dinner and you'll instantly glam up your look.
3. Vintage Style One Piece A one piece black bathing suit can seem a little boring but this vintage style with ruching in the middle is great for anyone who doesn't want to bare their midriff and still look fabulous.
4. White Pullover This Rachel Comey beach pullover is a light knit sweater that is great for throwing on when the sun starts to go down. And it's light enough to wear during the day with a great pair of linen pants or shorts.
5. Linen Pants Great for anyone who wants a little more coverage when not lounging in the sun. These The Row Bojmar Pant are lightweight and chic.
6. An Awesome Coverup A light and loose cover up is super easy to throw on over your bathing suit and they look great on practically everyone! We are lusting over this Anna Sui Printed Chiffon Kaftan with the tribal prints and beaded details.
7. LBB The LBB? Little black bikini, that is. For a no-fuss beach look, keep a little black bikini around. It easily matches any outfit or coverup. This 3.1 Phillip Lim Bandeau Bikini is classic and simple. Like the LBD, every girl needs a LBB too!