Its a new year, so start of right with our List Of The Week.
1. Kick start your year with spring's new must-have wedge. We adore all 3 of these styles from Chloe, the perfect addition to any wardrobe.
2. The weather is perfect in Palm Beach for getting some fresh air by cruising Lake Trail on Fendi's chic bicycle complete with small leather trunk and gazelle-fur detail.
3. Forgo email and correspond old school with beautiful bespoke stationary. We are currently loving the marble blue engraved cards and hand lined envelopes from Bell'Invito Letterpress
4. Get into the groove by downloading some new tunes. Here are Top 10 Songs played during the Spring/Summer 2011 shows, courtesy of WWD
"Young Love," Mystery Jets (Twenty8Twelve)
"Tighten Up," The Black Keys (Simon Spur)
"Dog Days Are Over," Florence and The Machine (Dries Van Noten)
"Dancing With Myself," Billy Idol (Mary Katrantzou)
"Come As You Are," Nirvana (Marios Schwab)
"Think," Aretha Franklin (Blumerine)
"I Feel Love," Donna Summer (Cacheral)
"Girls & Boys," Blur (Stella McCartney)
"Starman," David Bowie (Tommy Hilfiger)
"The End," The Doors (Rodarte)
5. Stay in-the-know on all things happening & stylish by signing up for the House of Lavande mailing list, and following us on Facebook and Twitter.